Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hello Internet, it's another crazy!

You know, I've never really figured out how it is when people first start a blog. I mean, is there always some sort of awkward introduction post or do people just get into whatever it is that they're doing? Is there supposed to be some sort of deep thinking that goes into these, or do I just spew whatever the heck I'm thinking about at the moment? Quite mind-boggling!
But here it is, the first post of my new blog. I can't even figure out a proper name for it. I'm just one of those indecisive people who will stare at a computer screen for hours, hoping that a magical faerie by the name of Linda or Shaniqua or something will appear to me and transform me into some sort of literate blogging genius. Not that I'm illiterate... Just indecisive. Yeah.
American Eagle shirt, Papaya skort (yes, skort), and F21 oxfords
You know, I like interesting. But around here, everyone dresses the same. It's a sad cloud of black (and similar shades) clothing, or a crowd of similarly dressed drones. I once showed up to school wearing the exact same rainbow-striped sweater and green tank top as another girl, and her friends kept looking at me.
However, I haven't seen her wear it since. ;)
My point is, my blog is just my little way of reaching to that little paradise of mine where everyone is an individual and not tasteless clones. After all, there's nothing fun about robots (although in those movies they always grow minds of their own. Let's ignore the part where they proceed to kill everybody).
I just want to express myself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment