Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'd catch a grenade...


Look at that goofy girl there... It's a wonder she has any friends. I swear, this tiny purse I thought I'd never use is my new favorite thing ever. I mean, it holds practically nothing because it's so tiny, which makes it highly impractical, but I just love it!
Spent the day at the Vancouver Mall with my best friend Emma. It was just way too fun, the two of us walking around, talking about everything. I miss those days when we went to the same school. I only see her on weekends now! :(
But hanging out with her totally makes up for all the time I spend with theatre guys who make dirty jokes... Oh ho ho.


Romy vest




I had cash from Christmas so I definitely took advantage of the situation ;)
Being the thrifty person that I am, I can't stand paying anything above 20 bucks. So these were good finds.
Romy vest: $24.50, but 50% off, with an additional 10% off the entire purchase. So $12.08 was what I paid. INNER ASIAN IS PLEASED.
Fuego headbands: $4.80 or 3 for $10. And they were on this giant rack of awesome rainbow goodness...


Today... was an excellent one.


BONUS: If you help me think of a name for my blog, I'll give you a cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment